Donate or Fund
Leave a lasting legacy within education that impacts generations to come.
What poor quality early learning education is doing to our country is not acceptable. Most ECD Centres in low-income communities don't have proper, safe facilities, the right equipment and resources, skilled and trained teachers, or structured ECD programmes to ensure quality learning.
Our comprehensive solution
Like you, we care deeply about ensuring that children from under-resourced communities receive 5 Star education in their most crucial years. We also understand that this quality must be sustainable, accessible and should also support job creation.
That’s why we offer a simple, proven solution to provide high-quality ECD education for children in low-income communities so that they can step out of poverty and thrive. Using social franchising, we help women run successful, professional educare centres with the children at heart.
Partner with GROW for quality early learning and sustainable employment:
Good to know:
- Only schools in disadvantaged communities, with the right attitude and leadership potential, and who are committed to 5-Star ECD are selected through our recruitment process.
- We are a partner to the ECD centre to guide and support them, empowering them to reach their full potential.
- We provide a comprehensive all-in-one solution; we are your single point of contact.
- We believe that each centre can be financially sustainable within 3 years to allow Funders to have maximum impact: we help centres to achieve this.
- We assist schools through the often difficult process of registration to ensure they receive the much-needed government grants.
Funders can support a variety of initiatives, including:
- Adopt-an-ECD programme (read more here).
- Yes for Youth Teacher Interns
- Teacher training and professional development
- Rewards and incentives for deserving Educare Centres, such as
- Outdoor play area upgrades
- Infrastructure upgrades and maintenance
- Books and educational toys
- Stationery and art consumables